Re: [CH] HOME MADE STUFFED OLIVES

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:46:46 -0500

Dear CH'ers,

Would someone please send me privately the original recipe for "stuffed
olives." I missed it for some reason....maybe out of town!

Thanks!

Myron in Florida

--

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA

      Surprise your sweetheart on Valentine's Day!

        http://www.surfsidechorus.org/valentines