Rif: [CH] Olives

diavolillo@katamail.com
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:58:35 +0100

> Da: Rob Solarion <solarion@1starnet.com>
> Data: 13 febbraio 2002 01:45:27
> A: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
> Oggetto: [CH] Olives
>
> Olives are wonderful!  I eat a few olives every single day.  There is a
> Middle Eastern market in Dallas (Worldwide Foods on Greenville Avenue) that
> has about a dozen large vats of imported olives from Italy, Greece, Turkey,
> Morocco, Syria and Lebanon.  The Syrian ones are not pitted, and they come
> in a reddish sauce of some sort, containing a few hot cayenne-type peppers.
> I especially like the ultra-salty little black ones from Morocco, the
> "oil-cured" olives.  Rob

Here in Terra di Bari all is a olive tree, people eat olives in all ways you cuold imagine, little black ones ultra salt too.
But the price of olives is so small that all we could destroy all the olive tree because is too difficult to go on.
The south italian olive growing lives only by european helps.
Michele

Fai i tuoi acquisti su www.kwshopping.it