[CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #493

Chile-Heads Digest (owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 21:23:03 -0800

Chile-Heads Digest     Saturday, February 16 2002     Volume 08 : Number 493

In this issue:

       [CH] Open Fields Compromise :-)
       [CH] Jerk Chicken
       [CH] Olives
       [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       Re: [CH] taking off and hab addiction
       Re: [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       RE: [CH] Vanilloid Receptors
       Re: [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       Re: [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       Rif: [CH] Olives
       [CH] chile-heads@globalgarden.com
       [CH] chile plants
       Re: [CH] chile plants
       Re: [CH] chile plants
       [CH] One hab, one mango, one lemon, one garlic clove
       Re: [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       RE: [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       [CH] CHILTEPIN SEEDS
       [CH] Last Nights Dinner - Hot & Sour Soup & Honey Serrano Pork
       [CH] Salsa
       Re: [CH] Salsa
       [CH] Hot Chocolate Syrup
       Re: [CH] Salsa
       Re: [CH] Salsa
       [CH] Today's Lunch - Thai Salad
       Re: [CH] Salsa
       [CH] Acidified foods
       [CH] Eat the Heat
       Re: [CH] Eat the Heat
       [CH] Wanted - Singapore Noodle Recipe - with chilies :)
       [CH] Will Borgeson
       Re: [CH] Wanted - Singapore Noodle Recipe - with chilies :)
       Re: [CH] Wanted - Singapore Noodle Recipe - with chilies :)
       Re: [CH] Wanted - Singapore Noodle Recipe - with chilies :)
       [CH] Rockin' Randy---Alive and Well!
       Re: [CH] Wanted - Singapore Noodle Recipe - with chilies :)
       Re: [CH] Salsa
       [CH] Chilehead (Rueffer) baby delivered this evening! Next visit the open fields!