[CH] It seems that......

Shaun Rimmer (shaun@newtronic.co.uk)
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 12:13:29 -0000

.....the chile-heads digest has gone into some sort of chile-saturation:

Chile-Heads Digest     Saturday, February 16 2002     Volume 08 : Number 496
In this issue:
       [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #495
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:21:42 -0800
From: "Chile-Heads Digest" <owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>
Subject: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #495
Chile-Heads Digest     Saturday, February 16 2002     Volume 08 : Number 495
In this issue:
       [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #494
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 22:02:13 -0800
From: "Chile-Heads Digest" <owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>
Subject: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #494
Chile-Heads Digest     Saturday, February 16 2002     Volume 08 : Number 494
In this issue:

       [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V8 #493

I read # 493, then was delighted to see 494, 495, and 496 spring into my
inbox! Woo-hoo, lots of CH stuff to read today! - But they were all copies
of 493 :-(

It seems that the list is, ermm, suffering from the 'runs' and 'repeats'
that can happen due to chile extreme saturation.....oh well!

One of the Rocoto seeds I planted has sprouted forth and pushed it's tiny
infant head above the soil - Yeeeeaa-haaaa!

Just got to wait and see if all the others follow suit in a timely fashion
:-)

Shaun is also having babies ',;~} R
--
Desire for Fire!