Re: [CH] Fiery Finger Foods

mstevens@exit109.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:11:56 GMT

The Piquant Salmon Rolls I did at the Eat the Heat hotluck qualify as an "Off
the Plate" type of snack, and have the advantage of being able to do most of it
ahead of time.  They can also be adjusted from No heat to Chilehead Challenge
hot.

Recipe is at:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/salmroll.html