Re: [CH] Greetings

Chad A Gard (gard@indy.net)
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:13:52 -0500

At 1:03 AM -0500 2/21/02, ChileApex wrote:

>I am interested in growing some peppers at home, but I live in a
>townhouse with no yard. We have a second story balcony which faces west,
>so any plants would only get sun in the afternoon. Any advice on how and
>what varieties I may be able to grow in containers would be greatly
>appreciated. Thanks! :)

hey, Rob.
I have a simmilar problem, though I don't have the bennefit of a balcony or
decent windows.  I'm going to experiment with some hydroponic growing this
year.

Anyway, you ought to check out plants from Susan Buyers, the Chile Woman.
Her catalog and website flags chiles that are suitable for growing in pots,
and she's helping me decide what varieties to grow hydroponically.  A great
woman, and a huge variety of choices.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~chilewmn/

Chad Gard, KB9WXQ
INCHASE: http://www.inchase.org  Co-founder