Re: [CH] URL for Eat the Heat Recipes

mstevens@exit109.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 21:10:21 GMT

As they didn't post the recipe for my Salmon Rolls (Hey, Tyler said they were
the fanciest dish!  But he wasn't even there, so who you gonna believe?) there
is a link to the recipe here:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/salmroll.html

There are also some photos of the event at Andy B's site at:

http://www.abarnhart.com/chile/Warren00/index.htm

I'm trying to access my photos on Yahoo but they don't seem to want to come
up...

=Mark