Re: [CH] 6th, 7th, or 8th Indiana Hotluck & Fiery Foods Expo Mild to Wild Pepper & Herb Co (R) Lieutenant, Engine 113 Local 416, Indianapolis

Ted Wagner (trwagner1@yahoo.com)
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:46:54 -0800 (PST)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wine AND peppers.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  You know, there's a Thomas Winery
outlet in Plainfield near me!  ;-)  hehehehe

Wonder if they would consider making a "Chile Chablis" or something of
the sort!

Well Jim, sounds like a road trip to me!  ;-)

hahaha

So, can us non-evil corporate types attend the show itself?

Ted