Re: Salt: WUZ: Re: [CH] hot chocolate... hotter than usual V8 #502

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 18:58:59 -0600

VoodooChile wrote:

> No...but if you make, say, a mango and rum and chile gelato and use
> it instead - but only as a tool in ones search for Enlightenment,
> mind you! - well, that may be permissible...

  Perhaps a bit off topic...

  I saw that they served gelato at Starbucks (or whatever the heck it was
inside of Barnes and Noble).  Can anyone tell me what exactly is the difference
between this, and other forms of frozen dessert treats.  I wasn't in the mood
for that sort of thing at the time, though I was curious.

> >   "... why do you think I have this ridiculous accent?"
>
> "You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs!  Go and boil your bottoms,
> sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you so-called Arthur-king,
> you and all your silly English knnnnnigggets.  Thppppppt!"

  Can you believe I'm married to a woman who didn't really care for this
film?!?!?!?!?  I think her only comment was that it wasn't quite as bad as
"Life of Brian"... or something like that.  C'mon!!!

--
Erich
C-H # 2099