RE: was [CH] THANK YOU now Four Wheeling

Mudpuppy (mudpuppy@hisurfer.net)
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:58:18 -0500

I agree. I have gone to Tellico NC several times and a lot of us Jeepers are
chile heads. We have contest to see who can make the best salsa. And a few
brave soles even have chile eating contest.
Chris I am jealous. Moab is beautiful. I went there last year on my trip out
to California. And there are lots of Mexican restaurants out the to by lots
of chile products. Have a nice time. Email me back and tell me how it was.

I hope that life is not a big joke because
I don't get it.

Yes there is ....only I call it Four Wheelin' since I don't drive a heep
:-). I will be going to Easter Jeep Safari In Moab Utah in a few weeks.

you ask how this is topical? well I have been spreading the Gospel of El
Grande for the last Five years by having a cookout ( chili dogs and such)
and have turned many people on to Jim Campbells Smokin' Chipotle Sauce and
Smoked Red Savina  Goes well with any meat Calvins Powder is always a hit
goes well with the Chili Dogs and the Elk Sausage.

-chris