[CH] I am Flynn!!!!

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:25:01 +1300

----- Original Message -----
From: <Jeff.Schickowski@med.va.gov>

> Speaking of the Rogues Gallery, it is up and running (minus the photos
which
> I should get up within the next day or 2) at
>
> http://chileheadsonline.com/community/rogues/
>
> Let me know what you think of the new design.  You can display the
listings
> by name, country, and by whether or not a picture is available.
>
> Sorry it took so long but my wife just had surgery, my son has the flu
with
> 103 fever, and Suzy, my 3 pound, 13 year old, chile-eating chihuahua has
> been ill (but feeling much better now).

 Wow and I think I have troubles eh ? Looks like Jim & Abby have been having
a good time recently.:-)

Had a look at the new Rouge site and updated my info . Like I am still here
but this modern world is not happy unless you change your Mail address and
ISP every few years.. Nice to see some old faces and a first class job Jeff.
The sun is rising further north every morning so hang on Northern Hemisphere
it will be coming your way soon.
As always the March starting to cool down means good fishing everywhere.
Trout or salt water. So I have been doing my share. Albeit a little more
slowly nowadays.

On topic My back fence is a mass of tomatoes and Rocotos. I have been
freezing some but others are just hanging there going rotten.
Of interest a Rawit  (Hi Rob) planted last year and completely neglected
since has is fruiting happily as is a 3 year old Black  Namaguland.
I have three Siberian indoor plants 300/400 mm high. I am keeping them
indoors from the hot sun . I think that they need to go into bigger pots and
put a couple out in the sheltered spot outdoors for my mild winter?

Regards to all

Tony Flynn
Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand