[CH] Re: Did A Bit of Shopping Today

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:18:15 -0500

Hi Risa....I probably have the same or similar in a small shaker bottle.

It's Thai "roasted ground red chili (sic)" --- brand is "Ot Kho Xay,"
and the only ingredient listed is "red chili!"

It's fairly hot and, if I had a purse, it would fit!:-)

Myron at the beach....
   "Vroom-Vroom" - Bike Week in Daytona!

RisaG wrote:

> Japanese ground red chiles! Powder. In a small shaker.
> I haven't tried it yet. Will this weekend.
>
> --- Pecos B <pecos_b@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > What exactly is "Ichimi Togarashi"?
> >

> > >I also got a small shaker of Ichimi Togarashi -
> > which
> > >I have been looking for. Yeah. Small enough to put
> > in
> > >the pocketbook.

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |