Re: [CH] ref tortilla press

Dave Anderson (chilehead@tough-love.com)
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:57:27 -0800

I would be happy to get a tortilla press for you. A day without tortillas is a day
without playing Twister (TM).

The problem with something of that weight would be the postage charges. Probably
the only economical way to send it to you would be via sea mail. If you want me to
find one, please contact me via  private e-mail.

Dave Anderson
Tough Love Chile Co.
http://www.tough-love.com