RE: [CH] hotluck

Marc Saegesser (Marc.Saegesser@apropos.com)
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:39:47 -0600

Ted,

Thanks for the info.  I was really hoping to get to the expo, but I found
out last night that family obligations that I thought were for that Sunday
(4/7) are actually for Saturday (4/6) so I won't be able to get there.

I'm up in the Chicago area so it's a pretty long drive.  I'm a private pilot
so I had planned to fly down for the day.  It's a two hour flight (no-wind)
to Madison Muni so it would have made a nice day trip.  Oh, well, may be
next year.

Marc Saegesser