RE: [CH] Attn: Rick Masters

mudpuppy (mudpuppy@floodcity.net)
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:48:25 -0500

Hi Andy I have unfortunately change providers several times lately. I think
I found one that will stay in business more than a few weeks this time. I
can still use any help that I can get but I do have to thank Bob Shuman
(hobby farmer) and Paul Karpowicz. Paul sent me an excellent care package of
some stressed habs and Bob sent me a selection of peppers that some of I
have never even heard of. I have been eating them one by one and I am so
impressed. Peppers that I see on my charts that rate 4 to 6 are cooking my
mouth. I am in heaven I want you to know that I eat raw habs ( they hurt me
but I can eat them) so I know what hot is. Most people will not eat what I
cook for myself because it is too hot. These dried peppers I have got are
HOT!!!! I just want to thank everyone that has helped me out. I am ready to
make a 2 hour road trip that some one else told me about too.. I am so happy
to be back here on the list. I was just talking to Hurley the other day and
he is coming back to the states and wants to get back on the list too. You
guy (and gals) are great.
I hope that life is not a big joke because
I don't get it.

Rick,

I tried to send you email directly with info you wanted,
but my email to you got bounced.

AndyB
quark@erols.com