Re: [CH] So CA HotLuck report

Sujatha Matsuno (su_matsuno@yahoo.com)
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:04:39 -0800 (PST)

http://home.earthlink.net/~plantphreak/_wsn/page3.html

> Marilyn
> ~~~~~~~
> Huh?  I have to say something clever at the end of
> each e-mail?

Hey Marilyn you red head vixen ,
Finally I had a chance to put face to name -the famous
Marilyn with the Lemooon barrrs.
Oh yes, Kyle will have 'sweet-hunan dreams' after
tomorrow.
The heavenly tastes shall find the ultimate sacrifice,
thanks to you and Dr. Bob.
Convince Carol she should be on the list.
Tis all for now,
su