Re: [CH] Screen Saver and Letterhead

AndyB (quark@erols.com)
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:53:15 -0500

Sasha,

1) Get "Second Nature" screensaver (freeware) from www.secondnature.com
2) Create a new folder (e.g. peppers) under the ..\images folder.
3) Collect pictures of chile peppers in .jpg form,
   and place them into the new folder.
4) Using easy instructions in Second Nature, create a
   new collection using the new folder.

Second Nature can be used for both rotating wall paper and as screensaver. Many
different folders can be created this way, e.g. Family&Friends, Vacation, etc.

AndyB