[CH] Re: Madison, Indiana

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:54:39

>From: Chad A Gard <gard@indy.net>

>It'd be nifty if anyone else intends to camp to camp in the same
>area.

Wait, does that mean camping at the campground for the purpose of being
campy?

I want to camp out, Linda wants a hotel room.  Cue the Green Acres theme.  I
think we could have a lot of fun with some adjacent campsites.  The center
of the Class C area is all open, but there are half-secluded sites all round
the perimeter.  The campground is not likely to be booked up completely, but
the choice sites disappear first.

BTW there is also an inn operated as part of the park, at the front, on the
blufftop overlooking the river about 400 feet below.  From the dining room
you have a straight line of sight right up the main street of the old part
of town.

As for bringing something milder, there is usually an assortment of
moderate-heat items to try (not counting the cheeses and sausages they have
at the winery).  Last year I made the Zilla Nillas, vanilla sugar cookies
with just a touch of hab heat.

- A