[CH] Re: Indiana Hot luck

Alex Silbajoris (asilbajo@hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:25:24

>From: Harold James <hjames@mdspice.com>

>My wife and will be there and were thinking about bring Shrimp Creole.
>Before I do I would like to find out if anyone else is bringing
>the same dish? Thanks Harold

I'm not, but it's a good thing you're giving everyone else a heads-up.

One of the "rules" says participants bringing dishes should also provide
recipes for what they bring.  This does not always work out.  Sometimes I
just post my recipe(s) to the list, in advance.

This year I have no recipe for the spicy pork.  I kept adding to it as the
batch progressed, so there are no measurements.  However, it's fairly
simple, so it shouldn't be too difficult for someone else to create
something very similar.

- A