Re: [CH] Boston and area?

Valerie C (mspepper424@hotmail.com)
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 23:52:29 -0600

Heya Zeb
Word to the wise before you move up here.... I dunno what your living
arrangements are gonna be, but check out the real estate prices AND
rent/lease prices, 'specially if you are looking in/near Boston. We
relocated from MA to St. Louis for 3 years, and came back to find the real
estate market gone crazy. Get this: We sold our house for $150K 3 years ago.
It just resold for $230K  Soooo, best of luck with everything :)

I don't get into Boston very often these days but there is an amazing number
of restaraunts (especially Cambridge!) Be sure to go into Chinatown for Dim
Sum, the North End for GREAT Italian, anywhere along the coast for fresh
seafood... so many foods, so little time! Here are a few places right in
Cambridge that you should try:

East Coast Grill, try the Pasta From Hell (I have a recipe somewhere...)
Green St. Grill
Rhythm & Spice Caribbean Grill
Koreana, Korean Food

Valerie C