RE: [CH] hot sauce name request

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:52:46 -0500

The first sauce to which you refer is called "Fifi's Nasty Little Secret".
It is made by a company who makes, say, a half-dozen or so of these
sauces -- all with scantily-clad women on the labels and clever titles.
Most, if not all, of the sauces contain fruit of some type (pineapple,
banana, mango, etc.).

All of that said, list member Mary Going mentioned a few weeks back that the
company making those sauces may have gone out of business.  I believe that
you may still purchase the sauces from many of our online, list-member
friends -- I hesitate to list them as I may forget someone.

Good luck.

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Graduate Research Assistant
Geosystems Group, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Valerie C
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:14 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] hot sauce name request

Can anyone help me with coming up with the names of 2 sauces I'm looking
for? I gave them as part of a gift basket a year or so ago...
  The first was a pineapple and (maybe) jalapeno sauce. I think the label
had a picture of a French maid, black outfit, maybe Fifi something or other?
  The other sauce was one that may have been very garlicy, the name may have
had something to do with blues (music) and oh yeaah, there was a little
brass saxaphone on the bottle neck. So much info for you to go on... They
really liked the sauces, but tossed the bottles before asking me where they
could get more....

Any help in finding the names (and especially if anyone has them in stock!!)
will be much appreciated. TIA!
Valerie
Massachusetts Chilehead