[CH] hot sauce name request

Dan Turkette (dan@tekinteractive.com)
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 08:16:35 -0500

This is a re-post, I sent it from the wrong email address and it bounced on
the first try.

The first one you mention is Fifi's Nasty Little Secret, click here:

http://www.americanspice.com/catalog/item-50005.html and yes, we have it in
stock.

You've got me stumped on the other one.

Dan Turkette
The Great American Spice Company
219-420-8118
www.americanspice.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Valerie C [mailto:mspepper424@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 1:14 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] hot sauce name request

Can anyone help me with coming up with the names of 2 sauces I'm looking
for? I gave them as part of a gift basket a year or so ago...
  The first was a pineapple and (maybe) jalapeno sauce. I think the label
had a picture of a French maid, black outfit, maybe Fifi something or other?
  The other sauce was one that may have been very garlicy, the name may have

had something to do with blues (music) and oh yeaah, there was a little
brass saxaphone on the bottle neck. So much info for you to go on... They
really liked the sauces, but tossed the bottles before asking me where they
could get more....

Any help in finding the names (and especially if anyone has them in stock!!)

will be much appreciated. TIA!
Valerie
Massachusetts Chilehead