RE: [CH] B.B.Q

Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:11:48 -0700

Ray wrote;

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Ray [mailto:Brizby@comcast.net]
  Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 4:15 AM

  Some one unwittingly asks where's the ketchup?  That did it!
  You slowly turn  and pleasantly say ketchup,
  ketchup, we don't need no stinking ketchup, ( If you listen
  very closely to  the movie Treasure of Sierra Madre,

A very pleasant story, I enjoyed reading it and looking forward to the
summer to, oh boy!
But pls. don't convert the whole world into CH's and respect that there are
people who 'can't stand the heat'.
And maybe you can use this as a tip, just make your own 'ketchup', say
nothing and serve that.
Your the cook and no one can force you to use the 'common' stuff.
Hot regards
Rob NL