RE: [CH] B.B.Q / Disclaimer

Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:17:28 -0700

Hi Ray,
Sorry that my answer looked to serious, was certainly not my intention... we
use ketchup too you know.
We say here in Holland; "The soup will never eaten as hot as served." ....
I like to change that to; "Cold soup can be hotter than coming from the heat
".
With this I mean, you get experience by doing it, Ray, sorry for my bad
English I'll keep trying, but my Dutch is much better ...
Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Ray [mailto:Brizby@comcast.net]
  Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 12:50 AM
  To: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
  Subject: Re: [CH] B.B.Q / Disclaimer

  > A very pleasant story, I enjoyed reading it and looking
  forward to the
  > summer to, oh boy!
  > But pls. don't convert the whole world into CH's and
  respect that there
  are
  > people who 'can't stand the heat'.
  > And maybe you can use this as a tip, just make your own
  'ketchup', say
  > nothing and serve that.
  > Your the cook and no one can force you to use the 'common' stuff.
  > Hot regards
  > Rob NL

  In the original B.B.Q story please change all of the you's
  and your's ect.,
  first person.  And in place add a person or the person, maybe
  even the cook.
  I would not want to offend anyone.  I like ketchup my wife
  likes ketchup
  even
  my grown son likes ketchup, ketchup is great.
  And I sure did not set out to convert anybody to an
  anti-ketchup campaign.
  But most of all I would surely not tell anyone else what or
  what not to say.
  In this case it was written with a sense of humor.  But thank
  you for your
  input Rob.  If pork can be the other white meat, maybe adobo could be
  the other red condiment.  Just a little humor.
  Ray