RE: [CH] MAX SANDLIN IS WASHINGTON CHILE CHAMPION

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com)
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:57:27 -0500

I was wondering, perhaps they made a mistake when printing the name....
maybe it was Habaneros?
In my opinion a competition eating Jalapenos is not even funny, everyone can
eat that within 5 minutes without screaming.
Our 8 year old son eats jalapenos as a snack with a cheese dip, althoug the
biker billy's of last year were to hot for him.
Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Robert Farr [mailto:rbfarr@erols.com]
  Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 2:36 AM
  To: Rob Solarion
  Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
  Subject: Re: [CH] MAX SANDLIN IS WASHINGTON CHILE CHAMPION

  EIGHT Jalapenos in FIVE minutes?!?!?!?!?!?!??????  What is this guy, a
  two year-old?

  Jeez.  I think Andy Barnhart could eat 8 Habaneros in five
  minutes - and
  that might still not be hot enough!

  No wonder Mr. Sandlin works for the government HEHEHEHE!

  --
  Robert Farr
  (540) 668-7160

  *  An organic farm producing hot sauce marinades, salsas,
      mustards, and barbecue.
  *  Subscribe to our online newsletter at http://www.thechileman.com

  *  Check out this article about us from The Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/style/food/A8659-2001Jul17.html

*  Open Houses and Farm Tours throughout the year.  See web site for
details!