Re: [CH] Open Fields and the USGP

buzz (buzzdean@wctc.net)
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:47:53 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Love2Troll" <Love2Troll@kc.rr.com>
Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] Open Fields and the USGP

> >  Re:  how many peppers can be packed on my M/C
>
> Prolly stands for motorcycle.  (although I called my last 3 "HD"s)

All of our bikes are "hd's" also but we were living--er riding them well b4 they became a status symbol for the yuppies to have parked in their garage--hell for 20yrs our  bikes were in the living room--so I usually refrain from identifying them by brand.  Mine is even named but don't think wife has ever bestowed a moniker on hers.
and to be on topic have loved the delights of peppers at least as long as been riding HD's('67) and have always figgered that sometimes our peppers were hotter than other folks 'cause during the middle of summer sometimes the garden wouldn't get watered for a couple weeks at a time when were on the road--
enuf  of a rant--back to the corner

Buzz in Wisc