Re: [CH] Re: weird vision

Tony Flynn (tonyflynn@value.net.nz)
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:40:32 +1200

----- Original Message -----

Cc: <chile-heads@globalgarden.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] Re: weird vision

> Alex Silbajoris wrote:
>
> > There can be a pretty intense rush sometimes, which I describe as "being
> > somewhere else" for a moment.  You sort of lose track of your
surroundings,
> > and you often can't see through your tears.  It's like a portal to
another
> > state of mind.  Jim's BREAD can do that for many people....

Hey!!
When that happened to me, they called it a TIA (mini stroke) and took me to
hospital. to be checked out :-)
Not as bad as Homers attack though.

On topic. My Siberian Indoor peppers are fruiting and being attacked by
something boring a hole and eating all the inside
out of a few of them.. Insect attack (other than aphids) has never been a
big problem here. Any clues anybody ??

Tony Flynn

Grandad. Retired at the beach. Bay of Plenty. New Zealand