Re: [CH] Hot Dog Sauce Request

Bill Woodward (bill_cchkk@yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 May 2002 05:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

It's not a chili recipe, but I like to put Sriracha sauce on hot dogs
in place of ketchup.  Nice flavor, medium heat (well, for me, anyway).

So, keep a bottle of Sriracha on hand for all the chile heads.  Or, put
it in an unmarked ketchup bottle as a surprise for the non-chile heads
:-)

- Bill

--- Love2Troll <Love2Troll@kc.rr.com> wrote:
> > I want to make my "name" with gourmet chili dogs...
>
> SandyO,
>
> I love chili dogs and was looking forward to seeing some personal
> selections.  Don't have a personal recipe, but like the ones at Sonic
> Drive In and recipes that have some sugar in them.
>
> Here are some possibilities:
>
> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/recp-a.html
>

> JohnT

=====