Re: [CH] Re: Capsaicin Presentation

Gary Bellinger (yesgaz@itcanada.com)
Thu, 9 May 2002 13:08:09 -0700

> >From: "Gary Bellinger" <yesgaz@itcanada.com>
>
> >Hmmmm.....sounds like this would make a good cologne.
>

> Wait, we have to promote it with wine-speak.  Let's see...
>
> "Tart but not sassy, firmly assertive, with a rosy foretaste hinting of
> cherry and linen, gradually yielding to a probing woody presence, finally
> resulting in an earthy, almost mushroom-like creaminess."
>
> - A

Not bad but I think it would sell better with more of an outdoorsman rhyme
to it.

"Musky yet not offensive, zesty while not biting, with a sense of adventure
for the man on the go. Just a sprinkle and you will be set for a night on
the prowl hiking across the urban landscape with the scent of a stallion!"