Re: [CH] New hot pepper cheese?

Sue Bonar (sbonar@NMSU.Edu)
Fri, 17 May 2002 10:29:51 -0600

Well, forgive me if this comes out of left field, but I *love* Havarti cheese, and I
think it'd be spectacular with some red chile - even just the new mexico "big jim"
variety red. Pretty mild on the heat scale, but can't beat that earthy flavor. Okay,
okay, I admit..... I'm planning on Chope's for lunch. Got chile on the brain today!

Sue