[CH] VT Cheese

Byron (byronbromley@tellink.net)
Sun, 26 May 2002 00:18:26 -0400

Take a ride  just above Weston VT,  Town of Healdville,

Find Crowley cheese,  or stop at the Old Country Store in Weston.

A great Jal cheese.   The xtra sharp is highly rated.

No diet stuff there,  Same recipe as
they did in 1898

www.crowleycheese-vermont.com/store

Mary-Anne,  EYHO,  Munching a
chunk as I type this.

L.B.

Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:16:35 -0400
From: "Karen Stober" <kstober@us.ibm.com>
Subject: [CH] Re: Cabot cheese

I've ordered from their paper catalog.  Dad and I go to Vermont at the end
of June each year and stock up.   I get the yogurt, whipped cream, cheeses
and cottage cheese that doesn't make it to stores south here in NJ.  We
only get some cheeses and butter in NJ.  We did the Cabot Creamery Factory
Tour two years ago.  Very fattening!

Only a couple more weeks until we go again.  Time to make space in the
fridge and the freezer.

Their 50% and 75% light cheddars are really good, too.

Karen