RE: [CH] Sante Fe/ Albq recomendations

T. Matthew Evans (matt.evans@ce.gatech.edu)
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:38:34 -0400

John, Jim, and the Rest:

I wanted to chime in here with regards to John's post and issue a word of
caution....

Scalo does have very good Italian food, but I am not familiar with Pranzo.
You might also consider a green chile pizza and a salad from any one of the
many Dion's Pizzas around ABQ and SF.

Lastly, the word of caution -- I wholeheartedly agree with John that the
Disaster Burrito from Hurricane's is quite delicious.  However, under NO
circumstances (and I mean NO) should you order any more than a 1/8 Disaster
per person (you can get 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and, may God have mercy on our souls,
whole Disasters).  Don't be fooled when you see that the whole Disaster only
costs $7 or $8.  It is enough food for a family of four to eat two full
meals.  Consider yourself warned.

Matt

T. Matthew Evans
Graduate Research Assistant
Geosystems Group, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology