RE: [CH] Dying plants......soo sad

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com)
Thu, 30 May 2002 03:30:53 -0500

Unless its always dificult to judge from a distance.....
It looks like sunburn to me, have always a few plants suffering that too.
This happens when the plants come from a UV protected environment into the
direct sunlight.
My experience is that they when you keep there feet wet they will recover if
the stem stays in good shape.
So just don't do anything else than water them and you see that you loose
those 'burned' leaves and the plant's will produce new ones soon.

Kind regards
Rob NL

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Dygurkem _ [mailto:dygurkem@hotmail.com]
  Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:27 PM
  To: chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com
  Subject: [CH] Dying plants......soo sad

  Hi all, I need some help here. I don't understand why, but
  all my plants are
  dying, even my tomatoes. I putted them in ground 3 days ago,
  they were fine,
  gave them water, been hot enough.... but still.

  Their leaves are getting a bit white, then they get kind of
  mushy. What can
  I do to stop this??

  Thanks