Re: [CH] Dying plants......soo sad

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:22:35 -0700

Dygurkem _ wrote:

> I live in Gatineau (or Hull if you prefer, since they changed the name last
> year). Even though I don't have a digital camera for now, I'll take pictures
> of them and scan them later.
>
> Thanks for the offer, Jocelyn.

OOhhh! Across the river from old Stn Rockcliffe, where we used to get
the fumes
floating across, to help flavour our morning coffee!    No wonder you
are"SOOOO Sadddddd!!" I  never did have any success growing anything,
except kids, when we lived in Hottawa, for ten years.....putting up with
charlotte whittons potholes when she would not fix the streets. That is
a LONG time ago, probably long before your time.  Hope your chiles
survive, I have one Thai dragon which has five red chiles on it at the
present time!  Mind you, I wintered it over, and it was blooming even
before I put it outside, so be patient with yours...Cheers, Doug in
Beautiful BC