[CH] Re: Annual NJ "Eat The Heat" Hotluck

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 15:08:35 -0400

At 09:01 AM 6/3/02 -0400, Karen Stober wrote:
>Just a reminder the annual NJ Hotluck, as seen on FoodTV's "Eat The Heat",
>will be hld on Saturday, July 6, in Warren, NJ.  Starting around 2PM. Bring
>you bathing suits.  Let me know if you need the BBQ started.

I plan on attending, and will probably use the grill.  What I plan on
cooking will not need long so you probably don't need to light it before I
get there...

=Mark
           Dyslexic, Agnostic, Insomniac...
                   Lying awake at night, wondering if there is a dog.

                           @ http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens @