Re: [CH] Chile Woman contest

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:55:36 -0500

Susan Byers wrote:

> I amazed to say no one has guessed my age or my weight correctly. I still
> have 2 more weeks of plant shipping to go, so if anybody wants to guess
> again, go for it! A dozen plants to the winner.
> Susan
> The Chile Woman
> www.thechilewoman.com

  What's this now?!?!?  A woman asking us to guess her age and weight???
Most of us guys, I would suspect, have known better than to try something
that dangerous for a long time now.  Usually safer to puree Habs. and rub
them into your eyes...

  But hey, there are free chiles involved, so here goes:

  Hmmmmmmm,  I'm gonna' say 139 and 45 <duck>.

  Oh, that would be weight, followed by age, not vice-versa, by the way.

  Are we just supposed to be going by that tiny little photo on your Home

--
Erich
C-H # 2099