Fw: [CH] Chile Woman contest

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:59:47 -0400

Susan,
    Age....26(young enough to party/old enough to know when to say no).
  Height...5'9''(tall enough to be looked up to/short enough to know
humility).
 Education BGS (smart enough to be successful/dumb enough to be demure).
  Figure....38/22/36(slim enough to be a "10"/full enough to be voluptuous).
  Weight...125(see height & figure above)
  Hair Color.... Strawberry Blonde(smart enough to remember jokes/blonde
enough
                       to fit profile)
  Shoe Size.....(never mind, that would mean I'd been in your closet)

   Oh, I was suppose to be guessing YOU?? Damn, now I have to go to another
list to knuckledrag about a woman that drives a tractor, grows hot peppers &
I would like to play Nekkid Twister with!!! What was that URL?
     Paul