Re: Fw: [CH] Chile Woman contest

Crimson King (rael64@qwest.net)
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 23:06:19 -0600

At 8:19 PM -0700 03/6/02, Doug Irvine wrote:
>The NorthEast ChileMan wrote:
>>
>>  Susan,
>>     Oh, I was suppose to be guessing YOU?? Damn, now I have to go to another
>>  list to knuckledrag about a woman that drives a tractor, grows hot peppers &
>>  I would like to play Nekkid Twister with!!! What was that URL?
>>       Paul
>>
>My goodness.....that Honda guy taking lessons from Rael???? BTW. where
>is you, Rael?   Oh, deep in the books, you say?  Good, means you will
>graduate soon! Cheers, Old Doug in BC. Not NH nor yet Idaho

No, no books until August..well, not entirely since I'm reading some
of the books for a philosophy class (Existentialism).  Rael's just
laying back, playing too much Diablo II (kicks arse on this new
powerbook), reading/writing, gym, working some (little as possible)
and avoiding the bill collectors....

Got the garden going to, amazingly...i could use a 12 pack of chiles <g>

As for guessing a woman's weight and age, well, as some have said,
'tis folly to do so, yes, but then again, when a woman asks one to do
something, *do*it*, baby...live for the moment! carpe diem!....but be
prepared to run like hell, o' course...

Hmmm...

121 lb.
42 years of life

No reason. Just auspicious numbers for me :)

Anywho, the Sandman Calleth...

--
Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......

Rael64