Not at all Re: [CH] Seed source(s) down under anymore...

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 16:15:22 -0500

Tara Deen wrote:

> I'm in Australia, and I have poblano and anaheim seeds. I haven't had
> any success with getting the poblano to germinate, but my seed-starting
> routine has been very slap-dash for the last couple of years

  "Slap-Dash"???  Is that an original, or is it common Aussie?

  You guys down there sure have to be different, don't you? ;-)))  Not that
that's a bad thing.  On the contrary, I still think back all warm and fuzzy
at the time last year when Gigi Edgley called me "Mate".

  There's a once in a lifetime moment...  Although I can still hope against
hope that it's not. ;-)

--
Erich
C-H # 2099