Re: [CH] People as peppers

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:07:52 -0400

Ms. Pitbull
   Ironic this thread came up from Susan's guessing game. Last year in Aug.
she sent an E-mail to the list, Snip:

I came up with the Goddess several years ago. Female customers felt
slighted that the Peter pepper got all the attention and requested their
own share of the chile spotlight. I grew it out for a few seasons until I
acheived the desired effect and my gynocologist said I hd it right. (He is
also a chile head).
So enjoy the Goddess peppers everybody and rest assured there will never
be a PVP on them. (or on anything I come up with).
Hey----what do people think about the monkey butt?
Susan
The Chile Woman
www.thechilewoman.com

Rael, your growing some peppers this year, hopefully not Peter's & Goddess's
together! By the way, your "take" on the thread was, Snip:

Love Chilehead Style
"...first, i washed her all over, gently, carefully, wanting her to
cool down from the heat of the day.  Some folks don't do this, but
you know, I really like to do it because it's so intimate, so
indicative of how I feel, you know?  I want to show my appreciation
for what's about to happen, you know?  show that I am with her
completely and want this experience to be special.  And she really
glowed aftwewards, looked downright delectable.  I dried her off
carefully, slowly, not wanting to hurt her, and then set her down and
just eyed her for a moment because she was so fantastic looking, just
beautiful!  I'd never seen another so tempting, so magnificent.  She
was without a doubt a Goddess, by damn!  I really wanted her badly,
and after a couple of minutes, i just couldn't stand it any longer,
so i dived right in, running my tongue up and down her sides, all
over, into every crevice, savoring her flavor and sweet-heat aroma,
loving her smooth skin and alluring shape.  I was filled with such
lust, such animal passion, such maddening desire that i bit right
in..."

Rael"...We Now Pause For Station Identification..."64

        Now where am I going with this?????? Straight to knuckle dragger
hell!
           Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned, my last capsicum visit was an
hour ago.
PS Remember, you want to grow small Goddess's & LARGE Peter's...OOWWW!
PS2 To answer your question, Snip:   I think we should rate men's penis size
(as an expression of pod type, too).  Most Peter Peppers I've grown are
about the right size but I'm circumcised & not the right shape.....Sweet
Banana Pepper???? Rael, should I ask her?    no more finger tips left,
typing with bloody knuckles