Re: [CH] =?iso-8859-1?Q?Chil=E9d?= Ice Cream

Mark McHugh (mt_mchugh@internet-stat.net)
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 00:43:52 -0500

Uncle Dirty Dave wrote:

> [...]

Great!  I haven't had Indian for a while and we can catch a taxi.
Didn't there used to be a Korean place on Chatham Road?

> Also, Thai Kitchen on North 9th Street just past St. John's hospital.
> Excellent Thai and they will do Thai hot if you ask. If they try to fake you
> out as they did me on my first visit there are containers of ground red
> chile on each table with decent sized spoons for distributing it. After the
> waitress witnessed me adding heat to my Garlic Pepper Pork she brought me
> the real thing the next time.  <GGG>
>
> They have both lunch and dinner menus. The lunches are quite reasonable and
> very tasty.

I love the Thai Kitchen!  The last time I was there I discovered how
large the place actually was.  I had eaten only in the front rooms and
had no idea the whole back of the restaurant existed!  My friend Joe
and I usually take that sweet sauce (?plum?) of theirs and add
spoonfuls of the ground reds to it for our dipping pleasure.  Yah,
those folks know us better now.

http://www.thaikitchen-restaurant.com/

--
´´