RE: [CH] Corn Chowder requests

Holm, Ben (Ben.Holm@usa.xerox.com)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:50:34 -0400

  Thanks, everyone, for the recipes.  I think I'll try some chowder tonight.
Since Rael's post most closely matched my cooking style, I'll probably wing
it in that direction; although, I'll take ideas from the other recipes.

  The first time I made bechemal, I set my shirt on fire.  Never wear loose
clothing and work on both from and back burners.  My wife says I said "Oh
no!" seriously, but not as seriously as if we'd run out of garlic.  :)

-Ben