Re: [CH] Chile heads t-shirt image?

The NorthEast ChileMan (thenortheastchileman@attbi.com)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:00:46 -0400

Contact Tom at:
Bigtom3946@aol.com

To order Chilehead ID Card send $5.00 per card and a SASE to:

ID Cards
c/o Tom Price
2615 E. Madison
Des Moines, Iowa 50317

    Be sure to include each name just as you would like it to appear on the
card, {PRINT VERY CLEARLY} keeping in mind that there are space limitations.
. Also if you have one please include your e-mail address so I can confirm
receiving your payment and send your graphic. I think you will really like
and appreciate the artwork on these cards, they turned out real nice.
   Also with every confirmed order you will receive the Chilehead T-shirt /
Desktop Graphic. With an Inkjet printer and transfer paper you can make a
great looking T-shirt. The graphic also looks great on your desktop. I will
send as an attachment, just put "Send the Graphic" on your order.
   Also Uncle Steves is now offering a 10% discount on all his products for
Card-Carrying CH'ers. Check his site at http://usHOTstuff.com

                                         Hot Regards,
                                              Bigtom

PS: Posters are now available.
  Very nice colorful laminated poster of the Chilehead design that is
personalized. Can also get a number to match your CH Card.  $10.00 +$2.50
S&H includes shipping anywhere.

To Order Poster Only:

Send $12.50 to:

CH Posters