[CH] Re: (Off-Topic) You Might Be a "Blueneck!"

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:20:45 -0400

Goede morgen,

Started in the South; RC is "Royal Crown" and (I'm guessing) it might be
the #3 cola after Coke and Pepsi. Often seen being drunk at NASCAR
(auto-racing) events by "good ol' boys," i.e., "Rednecks!"

More than you want to know at this web site:

       http://www.glavergne.com/rca.htm

Myron

"Pieters, Rob (NL01)" wrote:

> Very funny!
> Only one question from a Cheeshead... what is RC Cola?
> Never heard of that one, does that mean I might be a Blue-Cheesehead?
> Hot regards
> Rob NL

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              Keep the Whole World Singing!   |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ