Re: [CH] (Off-Topic) You Might Be a "Blueneck!"

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:20:12 -0500

T wrote:

> > Only one question from a Cheeshead...
>
> You're from Wisconson?
>
> > what is RC Cola?
>
> Another brand of cola.
>
> As I recall, it's made in either NY or NJ.
>
> Tom

  I don't claim to pay too close of attention to anything (and my wife
will back me up on that!!!), but I think Rob is, in fact, not from WI,
but from somewhere across the pond (No, not Michigan, the bigger,
farther away pond.).  Somewhere else on this big blue ball where the
folks call themselves cheeseheads, but where football is something most
likely far different, and which Gilbert Brown might have less success at
playing...  We do have, or at least had, RC cola here in WI.  I seem to
recall it being marketed heavily in the '70's or '80's, and for all I
know it might still be around; I can't do heavy carbonation, so I don't
pay attention to that either...

--
Erich
C-H # 2099