Re: [CH] RC Cola the right way

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 06:56:17 -0400

Rob,

I saw in the web site:

             http://www.glavergne.com/rca.htm

  ...that RC is now sold all over the world, including Europe! You might
be able to find it in Holland! Try those "hot nuts" in a bottle of RC!

Myron

Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com wrote:

> Tee, good to hear that I brought back the good things in life to you.
> I love spicy peanuts, we have various Indonesian ones, and some are real
> hot!
> Chew carefully...
> Rob

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              Keep the Whole World Singing!   |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ