Re: [CH] RC Cola the right way

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:22:10 -0400

Dear Joannie,

In my part of Florida, no matter what you're having, "Coke," "Pepsi," or
some other brand....it's always:

         "Co-cola!"

Myron at the beach

Joan McCutcheon wrote:

> I live in NL and have never seen RC - also not see it in the UK.  I see
> that Cadburys Schweppes acquired teh RC cola brand in 2000.
>
> All you UK guys out there - Is this sold in UK? - mabye under another brand
> name?
>
> BTW Here in NL we call coke cola as coke is something else :-)
>
> Joannie

  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
  myronm@bellsouth.net     |
              Keep the Whole World Singing!   |     |
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ