Re: [CH] Chile heads t-shirt image?

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:03:42 -0700

Dan Gillis wrote:

> O.K... I'm out of the loop.  That's what I get for being a lurker.  Do I
> understand correctly that you can actually get a CH card?  How would I go
> about getting myself one of those?

When you put an invite like that on the list, one would hope that Tom Price would get in touch with you.....he is the C-H who does these things, and I
am sure will be most habby to offer you the opportunity to become a registered, card carrying, member of the Red Hot faction of society. I am # 2055,
a very late arrival, compared with that guy in England, or any number of others! I do not put it at the bottom of every email, but I am there,
nontheless!  Cheers, Doug in BC