RE: [CH] Chile Woman contest

Rob.Pieters@honeywell.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 13:20:18 -0700

Hi,

I liked the contest, now just an idea for next year.
Someone pick a pepper (any kind) put a picture on the web and ... guess name
weight and size..
Or one of those if its to hard...

Hot regards
Rob

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Susan Byers [mailto:chilewmn@bluemarble.net]
  Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:59 AM
  To: chile heads
  Subject: [CH] Chile Woman contest

  I am going to declare a winner. No one guessed both my age and weight
  correctly but someone was pretty close. The winner: Madison
  with a guess
  of 39 years and 111 pounds.
  Madsion, please send me your shipping address and I'll send
  your plants to
  you on Monday.
  Randy Boulden, you were a close runner up. I'll send you some
  plants as
  well.
  And for the curious: I am 39 and 108 pounds. Always heed Jim
  Campbell, his
  advice was good. I've worked really hard to crack 100 pounds without
  carrying a 20 pound sack of chiles.
  Thanks for guessing everybody: this was a hoot!
  Susan
  The Chile Woman