Re: [CH] RC Cola the right way

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 05:56:20 -0400

Was in Wal*Mart Supercenter yesterday....just for fun, looked for RC. It
was NOT easy to find!

A few 2-liter and a few 20-oz. bottles. No 12-oz. bottles or cans. RC
definitely sucking on the hind parts around here!

Myron

--
  互户互户互户互猾せカせЙせカせЙせセ
  Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA